BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Hello Little Miss Velvet!


Hello Beautiful People!

I write to you with some really cool and exciting stuff!....Its been a while but there are a few things about the fall/winter collections that im majorly excited about and some things im just not sure of! LOL

So in my 21st century fashion lecture last week we were discussing and looking into fashion forecasting and predictions.It made me realise just how amazing the fashion industry is. Not only is fashion all around us its also psychological and many companies and designers can anyalse the catwalk and forecast seasonal trends up to 18-24months in advanced of the market! It is truly fascinating.

So I have noticed that velvet is very much in! im loving the body-con velvet dresses and I have my eye on a burgundy red one in new look which i soon have to purchase. :P

So I took the time to look through New York fashion week shows and various other high street stores. Its very evident that velvet is in , Which The Catwalk Have Called VELVET&VELOUR I do like the majority of the garments I have seen BUT there are somethings I am still very unsure of! like the velvet leggings i have spotted in river island? Anyone else seen these monstrosities!? LOL However thats the great thing with fashion we often see things on other people that really make us think twice about the garment right?....

Anyway thats all for now, I have uploaded a few velvet items and placed them on a slideshow 4 you all!
WATCH OUT FOR THE VELVET KILLER HEELS- River Island!



Items taken from: Alexander Wang, Ralph Lauren, Karen Walker, Thakoon, Jason Wu, Asos, Chloe , River Island and Topshop :)


Stay Fab <3
Natalie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment