BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Is Kim Kardashian Wearing Jordans!?

Hey Guys!

Im actually in the middle of an assignment but just went on the daily mail and saw that Kim Kardashian stepped out in Jordans!? WOW!


Well everyone knows I love kicks, but to see Kimmy in these i just dont know!!!! If she really is dating Kanye West and this is the effect he's having on her im not to sure about this match!? LOL
She was visiting Lamar Odom's family in queens, New York But Really!? 
Leather pants? Jordans? And A Hermes birkin handbag!? Kinda weird....What do you guys think? Kim should ditch the stilettos for J's? Hmmmm........













 Well back to my assignment!

Love!

Natalie
xox

1 comment:

  1. Well I love her wearing high heels, but she looks okay wearing those shoes too, I mean she can do whatever she want right? Hahahaha I still love her though :D

    ReplyDelete