BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

DID SOMEONE SAY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS!?

Hey Dolls!

How has your day been? mine has been rather LONG! was sitting in the library from 2 this afternoon till about 8 this evening and Ive been downing the redbulls to keep me awake! Cannot wait for exam season to be over!

BUT! Admire The Shoe Just For Second People!...I AM IN LOVE!

‘Ulona 140’ Platform Sandals


Christian Louboutin I have to say has designed the most AMAZING footwear of 2010, He Is Genius! andI must say these have to be one of my favourites from Mr Louboutin so far!

The colours used are so in right now, and are what they are calling 'the latest catwalk colour fix'. I actually saw these shoes first on Khloe Kardashian which you can see in my last post.However I picked up my weekly fashion fix AKA LOOK MAGAZINE! And Saw Ugly Betty Star Ana Ortiz wearing the shoes, so i obviously had to do my research!

So The Shoes where tribal inspired as you can see, and keeping with the gladiator style has a zip fastening sitting on the back of the shoe. They are the most divine pair of shoes but they are coming in at a *woozah* price of £1,095

All I can say is if I had the pocket to afford these beauties they would be on my feet!
I tried to locate miss Ortiz in the shoes however i couldn't find a picture, so i uploaded a photo of the magazine cutting on my Blackberry.(qualities a bit rubbish lol)




So we can"t just have pretty shoes we need a fab outfit to go with it! So I have selected a ruffle shoulder design by rare which i think would look great with the shoes. I have selected the NAVY blue in the shoe, although picking up the red in the shoes would also work extremely well!







Another good look for these is the straight leg cut jumpsuits as you are still able to admire the detail in the shoe under a straight or skinny fit pair of trousers.

Anyway Stay Fabulous And Treat Everywhere Like A Catwalk You Never Know Who's Watching :)


Natalie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment