BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

A MUST HAVE!



clinique Rootbeer lip gloss!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

I Have Just Discovered This AMAZING Lipgloss That Literally Lasts Forever On Your Lips!

I know My Blog Is About Fashion But This Is A Basic Essential IN MY EYES!

Forget the tricks of the trade ie..' foundation under your lip gloss makes it last longer' because this stuff is seriously AMAZING! ok ive said amazing twice now which means it must b fabulous! lol

I Even Brushed My Teeth With It On Today! And Yes My Lips Where Still Looking HOT And I didnt need to re-apply any more!

I love this lipgloss because you can wear it everyday and even on a night out. The Rootbear tone allows it to look really natural on all skin tones aswell.

Its reasonable price of £15 and leaves you looking 'glossilous' hehe!

So Girls Get Your Behind To Your Nearest John Lewis!

Lets Fly Together! :)

STAY FABULOUS...BECAUSE EVERYWHERES A CATWALK!





Natalie
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment