BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I've Written My 1st Concert Review! :)

Hey guys!

I write to you with some exciting stuff!....
I have really been trying to push myself out there and network with the positive and successful people. So i met with an AMAZING young lady called Stephanie. She's worked with various PR companies and recently had huge involvement with Alica Key's black ball, some of you may know it as keep the child alive. When she told me all the stuff shes been in involved with i was gobbed smacked as shes only 22 and has her own PR company which is growing daily!

So cut a long story short , after meeting with her she said she was going to use me to see my skills and also allow me to challenge myself to see what the industry is really like. For me i was so excited, but also so nervous as me wanting to be in the media/fashion industry has never been more stronger , i think, dream , talk and walk fashion and media EVERYDAY!

So i receive a phone call from her about a week later. I was shopping in the west end as i often do ( I'm so bad :p ) and Stephanie told me she wanted me to write a review for the chipmunk concert! I WAS LIKE WHAT!!? ME? She said to me "i have no doubt u can do an excellent job" literally shaking i said "yeah i guess!"

So i got to the 02 and was handed 2 VIP tickets! (i know right VIP! :0 ) with a press pass! i was still so nervous but so grateful for the opportunity as it was time that i showed the world what i can actually do! I brought my friend along so it was even better!
The concert wasn't exactly to my taste, but i had a FANTASTIC experience! And was networking throughout the night! I was able to talk to chipmunk's father and also Chipmunk himself all of which i added to my review!

SO ALL MY READERS, AND FELLOW BLOGGERS I THOUGHT I WOULD UPLOAD THE ROUGH COPY OF MY REVIEW BEFORE IT WAS SENT TO THE EDITOR OF PRIDE MAGAZINE!

Ive had feedback and they said they loved my writing style and that they couldn't wait to read my future reviews especially about fashion as they know my the passion i have for fashion!

Sooo YAY ME! lol
hope you guys like it!....

Love u all! :D

DREAM BIG, YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS AROUND THE CORNER!....
I Am Chipmunk Tour Review[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment