BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Vivienne Westwood - Ultra girl Jelly Pumps with Bow Detail in Gold! YES! IM IN LOVE!!


Hi Dolls!


Its been soooo long! Ive been busy trying to find a job and sorting out my stuff for uni!
However! I came across these babies! I mean i love Vivienne Westwood but theses pumps are the cutest thing right!?

Originally i fell in love with the brown pair until shopping online i came across the pink and gold pair.

I really think these shoes cry out SUMMER not only this , but i know some girls are not to keen on wearing sandals and showing their toes therefore these shoes are perfect!

I think they look really good with sun dresses and even with a with a nice pair of straight/skinny legged jeans :)
Its getting late and i am seriously tired but ASOS 70 Pounds :)
I Shall Be Purchasing A Pair REAALLL SOON! :D

lOVE U ALL! STAY FAB!

Nats
<3




Check Out Vivienne Westwood's For Melisa Collection SOO HOT! Especially Anglomania For Melissa Bow Detail Ankle Boots SOOO CUTE!


Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment