BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

ITS ONLY RIGHT......


Howdy!

Im going to keep this post short and sweet!

So I went to the Wiz Khalifa concert on the 6th of November *SCREAMS* Rolling Papers Tour Was INSSANNNEEEEE!

Wiz Threw His Drink On Me I Wasnt Sure If I Should Have Laughed, Screamed Or Shed A Tear?!

Either way it was a crazy night lots of jumping lots a pushing and you know what Wiz likes to do right? yes people were casually rolling zoobies in the crowd and passing round joints i reckon i was high just being in the building! haha But we all part of TAYLOR GANG So it was nothing but love!

Wiz's looked at me more than once im sure of it and when he smiled it was game over for me *LOVESTRUCK* <3

Anyway thought it was only right to upload the pics after making my last post about Amber.


Muchos Love Enjoy The Pics :)
(The Very Few I Have!)

Natalie xox



No comments:

Post a Comment